About Me

My photo
I am a dancer and holistic therapist with a passion for textiles,colours and embellishments. I've always dabbled in crafts but my voyage into costuming through my obsession with Tribal belly dance has really made me burst with ideas. This blog is to help me gather all my woolly wanderings into one place and also to record my crafty doings.

Sunday 28 July 2013

Oops!


I'm not too good at this blogging lark, a seven month gap is a record even for me. I would like to say it has been a productive seven months and in a way it has. 

As you can see I have done lots of spinning and experimenting with felt.



I have even managed to play with core spinning, a good workout for finger dexterity.

As for progress on my toran project, nada, zip, nothing! I'm obviously going through a wooly phase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment